DADAFAB

Thursday 24 April 2014

FASHION: FOREVER SUMMER

Let the summer season start with your own fashion statement. The Holy Week season was a perfect getaway period to have a break and get some good skin tan & spend the day over the beach with just the sun, sand & sky around. I decided to go for some window shopping for some summer outfit and was able to visit Pull & Bear, Zara, Topman and H&M as well. But I got hooked up with the design collection by Forever 21 for Men as they have some of the best summer fashion pieces for fashionistas out there.

I'm so blessed to have a weekend trip overseas just 30 min ferry away from Singapore. We stayed in the magnificent Lotus Resort in Desaru, Malaysia. So what else to do in this paradise aside from relaxing & basking off under the heat of the sun but to have my Lookbook fashion shoot. I'm wearing tray comfy shorts & summer inspired tank top both from Forever 21 Men. I fell in love with the shirt design using pastel colours that complements well with its easiness & comfort of wearing it. The fray jogging shorts I got was also a jackpot piece as for sure this will be used up frequently for some lazy sunday weekend look. It's so basic & simple to use that can be paired with almost any top whether you want it to be paired with shirt, long sleeve or even polo shirt as well.

You can never go wrong with you pair of Havaianas flip flops on the beach. In this look, it just happened that its the same colour tone with my shorts. I also rocked my look by wearing Casio silver watch & the oversized bracelet given to me by a special someone that he purchased online thru their Instagram account. 










So what's your fashion summer inspiration? Hope this look gave your creative mine more ideas on how to spend summer with great style.


No comments:

Post a Comment