DADAFAB

Friday 26 September 2014

Fashion: Basic Play

I've been recently doing quite random outfit post everywhere I go here in Singapore to keep up with my commitment of maintaining my fashion blog post. Most of my recent OOTD post were using my iPhone 5S camera so it's less hassle of always bringing my DSLR. One good thing about Singapore is having the advantage of picturesque scenery wherever you go. 

I got playful with this shoot so I decided to have some fashion blog post in this HDB Playground around Toa Payoh area. I was wearing something pretty basic here with my usual swagger street dapper look. Especially with the humid weather nowadays, I do make sure that comfort wiill be the priority. My not-so-used denim shorts from Cotton On will always be on the rescue in tiimes of not knowing what to wear. I paired it with Basic navy blue V-Neck Shirt from Bench Philippines. 

To cut the monotony of this look, I paired it with my New Balance sneakers from Leftfoot SG with my Vans pack bag to finish the whole look. Wearing basic look is now that boring at all as long as you know how to add life in it. Be playful and don't forget to experiment to get a playful basic everyday attire. Watch out for more fashion post soon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment