DADAFAB

Saturday 13 February 2016

Fashion: Let Love Find You


Let love find you! Yes its the month of celebrating love in all forms. I do publicly admit that I'm in a relationship now and for those who knew about it, I am grateful for having someone to celebrate Valentine's Day with for this year, finally! This shot was taken on a Sunday afternoon while going for a dinner date with friends to Orchard. I was supposed to wear something red but still ended up in black and white color coordination. I love the natural lighting on this photo so I made it as my recent profile photo in Facebook. I am wearing white summer shirt from Pull & Bear, skinny shorts from Cotton on, snapback from Aeropostale and white sneakers from Stan Smith Adidas. I know the blog title really doesn't connect much on this fashion statement but more of what I felt during this photo shoot session. Yes, stay in love with the right person and let love find you eventually.





No comments:

Post a Comment