DADAFAB

Monday 8 February 2016

Fashion: Pure Minimalism

You will always never go wrong with black and white fashion combo! I call this look based on the concept of pure minimalism. This style for me will never goes out of fashion.I'm wearing V-neck shirt from Zara Man and tattered black denim from Pull & Bear. I paired it with my all-white Nike AirMax shoes and accessorized it with red G-Shock watch for a red hint and black snapback from New Yorker.

I told myself to be experimental with colors in terms of my fashion style this year. But I think would still prefer for white or black from time to time. Watch out for more style blog posts soon right only here on my blog. Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!

White V- Neck Shirt: Zara Man


Tattered Black Denim: Pull & Bear

White Sneakers: Nike Airmax 90 Ultra

No comments:

Post a Comment